City Developments Ltd (CDL) and MCL Land, joint venture partners, launched their third project, Tembusu Grand, and sold 340 out of 638 units at an average price of $2,465 psf. The take-up rate of the project, located on Jalan Tembusu off Tanjong Katong Road, was 53.3%. The developers reported that 90% of the buyers were Singaporeans, while the remaining 10% were Permanent Residents (PRs) and foreigners from China, Malaysia, and the US.
Book An Appointment to view Tembusu Grand ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Tembusu Grand Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.